Who Has the Best Donuts in the Roseville, Granite Bay & Rocklin Region
Vegan Donuts at Whole Foods - Photo by Dante Fontana © Style Media Group
"Donuts, is there anything they can't do?" Truer words were never spoken by one of America's wisest philosophers — Homer Simpson.
Granted, grabbing a deep-fried ring of dough covered in decadent sweetness, is not the healthiest way to start your day, but donuts can be a once in a blue moon treat.
It's with that mental note in mind that we here at Style took to the streets of Roseville, Granite Bay and Rocklin y to find the five best donuts in the area. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it. Am I right?
Here they are in no particular order:
- “Don’t let the absence of butter and eggs fool you—the Vegan Donuts at Whole Foods—which come in a variety of flavors (all equally sweet and scrumptious)—are as decadent as any other donut. I’m not sure what the magic ingredients are, but they work in a wondrous way!”
- “The Classic Glazed Donuts at Bill’s Donuts are warm and airy upon first bite, followed by dough that seems to melt in your mouth. No matter what your go-to flavor is, Bill’s makes it yummy and delicate.” 916-791-1086
- “Although known for their all-you-can-eat sushi, I would pay just to eat the Sugar Donuts at Raku Sushi. Each one is about the size of your palm and made-to-order, so they come out hot with a slight crunch and fluffy center.”
- “Holy donuts! I can’t get enough of the Vanilla Sprinkle Donuts at Jasmine Donuts. The dough is nice and cakey with a welcoming hint of floral, while the showering of sprinkles makes me feel like a kid again. They oftentimes throw in a few complimentary donut holes, too!” 916-632-2740
- “The Crumb Donuts at Manley Donuts will make you feel like you’ve died and gone to donut heaven! The buttery, cinnamon-sugary covering and moist center is good to the last crumb.” 916-781-2411