Pink Power – The Where and Wears
● By Style
1. BLOOM BRIGHTWith so many reasons to give flowers, whether to brighten someone’s day or say “I love you,” you can’t go wrong with these gorgeous long-stemmed pink roses from Becky’s Flowers in Roseville. $75
2. SMELL THE ROSESDelight your senses with designer Viktor & Rolf’s Flowerbomb fashion fragrance. Described as a “floral explosion that has the power to make everything seem more positive,” this scent is a Where and Wears’ favorite. Pick up your bottle at Macy’s. $115 for 1.7 oz.
3. PUCKER UPThe latest drugstore score is Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm. Infused with a triple butter complex and available in a variety of bright, punchy colors at Walgreens, each swipe moisturizes and offers long-lasting color. $8.49
4. RIBBONS AND BOWSClip in some style, and delight the little miss in your life with these darling hair bows—made locally in Placerville by GabbyVBoutique. Perfect for gifts, party favors, or just adding to your accessory wardrobe. $5 and up.
5. SWEET TREATSSatisfy your sweet tooth by grabbing one of these signature cupcakes from Icing on the Cupcake in Rocklin. The Pinkdelicious offering boasts moist chocolate cake topped with vanilla buttercream frosting. $2.85 each