08/01/2014 02:33PM ● Published by Style
1. STAYCATIONMake your next getaway a local one. Relax and enjoy the surrounding beauty and peaceful setting at The Flower Farm Inn in Loomis. $112 per night, flowerfarminn.com
2. PERFECT PEDIWhen a whole day of pampering isn’t an option, never underestimate the power of a manicure and/or pedicure. Quick, reasonably priced and refreshing, make an appointment today at Selah Day Spa and Salon in Rocklin. $23+, dayspaselah.com
3. BLISS OUTPut tranquility and relaxation on your to-do list. With several spa treatments and services to choose from, Dolce Vita Day Spa in Granite Bay is sure to exceed your pampering needs. $15+, dolcevitads.com
4. SWEET FEETTreat your hooves to a relaxing and affordable foot massage at Happy Day Spa in Roseville. One hour of professional Chinese foot reflexology will literally sweep you off your feet. $16+, happydayspas.com
5. TEA TIMEFriendship is something that should be celebrated every day. To pamper a pal, go for afternoon tea at A Dash of Panache in Roseville. From “Tea & Scones” and “Light Lunch Tea” to “High Tea,” there’s a package for all! $9.95+, adashofpanache.com
Rachel Lopez and Kirsten Vernon are hosts of ‘The Where and Wears’ of El Dorado County. Be sure to watch them on Foothill 7 Television and Sierra Community Access Television 2 and “like” them on Facebook.