The 10 Spot - Local Runs to Jump-Start the New Year
● By Style
Run (or walk) into 2014 by signing up for one of the races below.
Whether doing it for fun, fitness, the free T-shirt, or to raise money for a charity, there’s an event below for all. Lace up your sneakers and get moving!
1. 2014 Resolution Run January 1, Auburn Overlook jandjsportsproductions.com
2. Resolve2Run, January 1, Chicago Park School, resolve2run.com
3. 5K Resolution, January 4, Crocker Park, 5kresolution.org
4. New Year’s Duathlon, January 4 Granite Beach, totalbodyfitness.com
5. Kickstart Duathlon, January 18 Granite Beach, totalbodyfitness.com
6. Gumby 10K and 5K Run/Walk, February 1, Granite Beach totalbodyfitness.com
7. Presidents’ Day 5K/10K Run & Walk, February 15, Whitney High School, presidentsday5k.com
8. Escape from Folsom 10-Mile Trail Run and 5K Walk/Run, February 15 Granite Beach, totalbodyfitness.com
9. Spirit of Benny 10K/5K Fun Run and Walk, March 22, 330 Fair Lane in Placerville (El Dorado Trail), thespiritofbenny.org
10. Girls on the Go Half Marathon March 30, Crocker Park girlsonthegorun.com