Happy National Peach Month!
07/30/2013 07:41AM ● Published by Style
Images courtesy of Van Gogh Vodka
Fuzzy Navel Crush
- 2 oz. Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
- 1 oz. triple sec
- Splash orange juice
- Splash soda water
Directions: Serve in pint glass filled with crushed ice.
Van Gogh’s Peach Cooler
Created by The Cocktail Guru, Jonathan Pogash
- 1 1/2 oz. Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
- 1 oz. Pomegranate juice
- 2 oz. Ginger Ale or Ginger Beer
Directions: Build all ingredients over ice into a rocks glass.
Garnish: Lime wedge
Berry Peach Lemonade
- 1 bottle Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
- 1 1/2 cups chilled, unsweetened iced tea
- 20 blackberries or raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups lemonade
Directions: In a large pitcher, muddle the berries. Add remaining ingredients with ice and stir a bit to dilute and chill. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve over ice into rocks glass and garnish with a lemon wheel. Serves 15-20.