Did You Know...
07/31/2008 05:00PM, Published by Super Admin, Categories: In Print
- To ensure a good fit, take your child with you to try on the shoes.
- Shop for shoes later in the day when feet are more swollen from daily activities.
- Shoes should be comfortable from the start. Buy shoes that do not need a break-in period.
- Feet are rarely the same size, so always buy for the larger foot.
- Have your child try on the shoes wearing socks or tights if that is how they will be worn.
Also, watch how your child wears the shoes. If they always want to remove them, they may be too small. Let’s face it, children’s feet grow – fast – and there are times when it’s necessary to buy a new pair of shoes every few months as kids go through growth spurts. For more information (and new shoes) visit Starlight Starbright, featuring top brands like See Kai Run, Ecco, Primigi, Lelli Kelly, Robeez and more. Keep those little feet happy and healthy!
2766 E Bidwell Street, Suite 500, Folsom